There is a whole empty bed down there, but no, squishy face seems more comfortable.
boys moaning is basically the hottest thing a guy can do besides give you neck kisses
I’m more aroused by them giving me large sums of money, personally
there is never a wrong time to reblog this
WHAT ARE THEY EVEN TRYING TO ACHIVE
I don’t know but I like it
That type of green usually doesn’t appear on camera so they probably wanted people to see flying waffles and get freaked out by them
er. actually no.
Those are the green guys.
They’re from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
They are literally celebrities here. They totally mean to be seen, and they’re very very popular here. They started out a few years ago, and now one even has a book published. The lighter one is Force, and the darker one is Sully. They sit at the opposing team’s penalty box and like to make fun of players, and have even appeared in Pepsi commericals and billboards.
How is Canada even real?
FOR REAL THOUGH
i live in edmonton and i remember members in my family being excited when they showed up bc theyre so?? cool?
Every hockey fan must respect the green men… Even tho I hate Vancouver
i always love the green men
I feel educated.
tagged by wxlfling my baest bae
six similarities between mun and muse:
- we’ve both been in a painful long-term on-and-off relationship that appeared very one-sided in several areas, and it’s left a scar in both of us.
- we’re both incredible little shits. seriously, don’t befriend us.
- I guess we both have some sort of a need for a family, and not necessarily a biological family. though Remy might want children whereas I do not.
- WE BOTH GET SO JEALOUS SO EASILY OH GOD
- we can both be extremely reckless and impulsive. we are capable of being responsible (though the mun more often than the muse, I feel like) but we rarely think things through before doing.
- thankfully, we both were also born under some very lucky stars, so we usually get away with it.
six differences between mun & muse:
- Remy is a goddamn terrible cook. I am not.
- Remy can get very emotional very openly. he sheds more tears in a month than I have in my entire life.
- Remy is extremely confident in his looks. I am the exact opposite. to the point where I don’t want to look at my pictures from the last con, because I know my view of myself is distorted.
- I’m actually a WHOLE lot more forgiving about my mistakes than Remy. as in, Remy keeps thinking back to the mistakes he made and regretting every single day; I shrug the past off and figure it had to be done.
- I have a thing where I actually don’t experience first-hand empathy. at all. Remy experiences it very fiercely.
- Remy is always cold. I’m always burning up and heating up the entire house with my warmth.
yeah so, apparently the mentioned virus is somehow tied to my Skype account instead of the app itself, so. I have a new account set up until I get the old one working, so if we used to chat via Skype and you wanna keep doing that, I suggest you hit the askbox for my new Skype. since, you know, I can’t possibly recall everyone’s Skype.
I saw that white cat sleeping with weird faces so I took some pictures of my Bri kinda doing the same!
"Hmm…that is true, I suppose.
And you claim to be a sophisticated man…ser?”
“I do; Whores of Braavos taught me well.
And a sophisticated man such as you - I thought, we might come into an agreement of sorts.”
“Remy,” He replied, giving a small, court bow. “I fear I am no ser, however. I hope this small detail shan’t make you wish to completely banish me from your company.”